Friday, July 24, 2009

Am I Vain?

I think I'm pretty. Really pretty. Does that make me vain? It's not like I tell people that I'm pretty, but I definitely have some confidence in it. I hope I never get old. That would just make me sad.

But enought about me. I watched 2 episodes of LA Ink last night. I think Kat is super gorgeous. She had all of her tattoos covered up for the first time last night, and she just looked so average. Her tattoos really represent her personality. Thats why I want body art. Of course I have no idea about specific tattoos yet, but I know I want one on my foot.

Last year, I wrote like a 6 page research paper on Kat. That is how much I love her. And I got an A on that paper. Yeah, that's right ;)

I really want an Alpaca as a pet. Or I'd settle for a Llama. I think they are so cuteeee! And mom says I'm crazy, but I want a squirrel for a pet too. They are so tiny and frisky.

No comments:

Post a Comment